In connection with the recent closing of the subscription of 6,600 dematerialized and guaranteed bearer bonds series B, PLHBRVF00026, issued by HB REAVIS FINANCE PL Sp. z o.o. ("HBRF") with the nominal value of 1,000 EUR per bond (the “Bonds"), HBRF's Management Board hereby announces the following:
1. Opening and closing date of the subscription
The Bonds were publicly offered and subscribed. The subscription was opened on 24 June 2014 and closed on 26 June 2014.
2. Date of allocation of debt instruments
The Bonds were allocated on 26 June 2014. The Bonds were registered by the National Depository for Securities (“KDPW") on 27 June 2014 as a result of the relevant settlement instructions as described in § 11 Article 6 of the Detailed rules of operation of KDPW.
3. Number of debt instruments covered by subscription
The subscription covered up to 30,000 Bonds series B PLHBRVF00026 with nominal value 1,000 EUR each.
4. Reduction rate of each tranche if the number of allocated debt instruments was lower than the number of subscribed securities at least in one tranche
The number of allocated Bonds was not lower than the number of subscribed securities.
5. Number of debt instruments which have been allocated under the subscription
6,600 Bonds were allocated under the subscription.
6. Purchase price of debt instruments
The Bonds were purchased at the issue price of 1,000 EUR per one Bond. The issue price of the Bonds was equal to their nominal value.
7. Number of persons who subscribed for debt instruments in each tranche of the closed subscription
3 entities have subscribed for the Bonds.
8. Number of persons to whom debt instruments have been allocated under the subscription
The Bonds have been allocated to 3 entities.
9. Names (companies) of underwriters who acquired debt instruments in implementation of underwriting agreements together with the number of securities which they acquired and the actual unit price of debt instruments (issue or selling price net of the unit fee for the acquisition of debt instruments acquired by the underwriter in implementation of underwriting agreement)
The Bonds were not acquired by any underwriter. No underwriting agreement in the meaning of Trading in Financial Instruments Act dated 29 July 2005 with respect to the issue of the Bonds was signed.
10. Costs of issue, together with the methodology of recognition of such costs in the accounting books and method of their presentation in the issuer's financial statements
Total costs of the issuance of Bonds amounts to 72,201 EUR, including:
i. Preparation of the offer – 72,080 EUR;
ii. Remuneration of the underwriters - 0 EUR.
iii. Preparation of the Information Document - 0 EUR
iv. Promotion of the offering - 121 EUR
The costs of issue will be presented in the Issuer’s financial statement as costs connected to the issue of bonds B series.
- § 10 of Annex 3 to the Rules of the Alternative Trading System organized by BondSpot S.A.
Osoby reprezentujące spółkę:
Stanislav Frnka - President of the Management Board
René Popik - Member of the Board