In connection with the recent closing of the subscription of 220,000 of bonds series B issued by HB REAVIS FINANCE PL 2 sp. z o.o. ("HBRF") with the nominal value of PLN 1,000 per bond (the “Bonds"), HBRF's Management Board hereby announces the following:
1. Opening and closing date of the subscription
The subscription was opened on 3 July 2017 and closed on 3 July 2017. Bonds were offered to investors with minimum subscription amount of EUR 100,000.
2. Date of allocation of debt instruments
The Bonds were allocated on 3 July 2017. The Bonds will be registered in the National Depository for Securities (“KDPW") and introduced into the alternative trading system operated by the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
3. Number of debt instruments covered by subscription
The subscription covered up to 220,000 Bonds series B with nominal value PLN 1,000 each.
4. Reduction rate of each tranche if the number of allocated debt instruments was lower than the number of subscribed securities at least in one tranche
The number of allocated Bonds was not lower than the number of subscribed securities.
5. Number of debt instruments which have been allocated under the subscription
220,000 Bonds were allocated under the subscription.
6. Purchase price of debt instruments
The Bonds were purchased at the issue price of PLN 1,000 per one Bond. The issue price of the Bonds was equal to their nominal value.
7. Number of persons who subscribed for debt instruments in each tranche of the closed subscription
1 entity has subscribed for the Bonds.
8. Number of persons to whom debt instruments have been allocated under the subscription
The Bonds were allocated to 1 entity.
9. Names (companies) of underwriters who acquired debt instruments in implementation of underwriting agreements together with the number of securities which they acquired and the actual unit price of debt instruments (issue or selling price net of the unit fee for the acquisition of debt instruments acquired by the underwriter in implementation of underwriting agreement)
The Bonds were acquired by mBank S.A. as an underwriter. Total 40,000 bonds with nominal value PLN 1,000 each were acquired by the underwriter.
10. Costs of issue, together with the methodology of recognition of such costs in the accounting books and method of their presentation in the issuer's financial statements
Total costs of the issuance of Bonds to be supplied later
Legal basis: § 10 of Annex 3 to the Rules of the Alternative Trading System organized by BondSpot S.A.
Osoby reprezentujące spółkę:
Stanislav Frnka - President of the Board
Peter Pecnik - Member of the Board