(IPF INVESTMENTS): Planned issuance of PLN 200 million bonds - raport 68
1. IPF Investments Poland Sp. z o.o. (the Company) announces that on 25 May 2015 it will start its promotional campaign connected with the proposed public offering (the Offering) of bonds with a total nominal value not higher than PLN 200,000,000, bearing interest at a variable rate and with maturity not longer than five years (the Bonds) to be issued by the Company. Provided that the issuance of the Bonds takes place, the Bonds will be dematerialised with the Central Securities Depository of Poland (Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A.) on the issue date.
2. The bonds will be offered under Article 9 point 1 of the Bonds Act of 29 June 1995 in connection with Article 7 section 4 point 2 of the Act on Public Offering and Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading and Public Companies of 29 July 2005, in connection with which it is not required to make a prospectus available to the public. The public offering will be addressed only to those investors who will purchase the Bonds at an issue price not lower than PLN 500,000.
3. The promotional campaign will start on 25 May 2015 and end on 28 May 2015.
4. Subscriptions for the Bonds will be accepted from 25 May 2015 until 29 May 2015.
5. The planned date for the issuance of the Bonds is 3 June 2015.
6. The investors who meet the above criteria and are interested in obtaining detailed information on the Offering, the Bonds and the Company are requested to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- § 4 of Annex 3 to the Rules of the Alternative Trading System organised by BondSpot S.A.
Osoby reprezentujące spółkę:
Alicja Kopeć - członek zarządu
Agnieszka Kłos - członek zarządu