UNI - EN REPORT No 37/2012
Art. 56 ust. 1 pkt 1 Ustawy o ofercie - informacje poufne
The Board of Directors of KSG Agro S.A. (the "Company") informs that on 31st of October 2012 The Antymonopoly Commitee of Ukraine has given a permission to the Subsidiary of the Company for finalizing the deal concerning acquisition of 91 % of shares in LLC "Agroplaza".
LLC "Agroplaza" owns 8 agricultural companies with total arable land under lease of 20 800 hectares and 1 trading company LLC "Trade House "WorldFood".
LLC "Trade House "WorldFood" is a trading company which is engaged in wholesale and retail trade of vegetables and fruites.
The operations on the landbank mentioned above were already included to the Unaudited Interim Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements for the period ended 30 September 2012.
The Antymonopoly Commitee of Ukraine has also given a permission to another Subsidiary of the Company for finalizing the deal concerning acquisition of shares in 4 other Ukrainian companies, according to the list below:
1. 31% of share capital in PAT "Zheltovodskiy Hlebokombinat", which is a bread factory.
2. 48,45 % of share capital in PAT "Krivorozhskiy Hlebocombinat # 1", which is a bread factory.
3. 45,96 % of share capital in PAT "KrivorozhHleb", which is a bread factory.
Total production capacity of those bread factories is 100 tons per day, which is 36 000 tons annually.
4. 50% % of share capital in AT "Pererobnyk"
AT "Pererobnyk" is under full operational and managerial control of the Company and has in its structure:
1. A Wheat Mill with a total production capacity of 180 000 tons of wheat annually;
2. A Vertical Elevator with the total storage capacities around 60 000 tons;
3. An Animal Feed production Factory with a total production capacity of 100 000 tons per year.
4. Railway in its territory.
Legal grounds: Article 56.1 of Polish Act of 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies, and Article 14 of the Luxembourg law of 11 January 2008 relating to the transparency requirements in relation to information about issuers whose securities are admitted to trading on a regulated market.