UNI - EN REPORT No
UNI - EN REPORT No9/2020
With a reference to the public notice from 28 July 2017, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 10 February 2020 up to and including 17 February 2020. Krka acquired 16,845 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 1,303,188 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 10 February 2020: 1,711 shares at a VWAP of EUR 76.97,
- on 11 February 2020: 2,388 shares at a VWAP of EUR 77.00,
- on 12 February 2020: 4,818 shares at a VWAP of EUR 77.20,
- on 13 February 2020: 2,931 shares at a VWAP of EUR 77.49,
- on 14 February 2020: 1,879 shares at a VWAP of EUR 77.40 and
- on 17 February 2020: 3,118 shares at a VWAP of EUR 77.97.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
SKB d.d., NLB d.d. and Ilirika d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,281,627 representing 3.908% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,298,472 representing 3.960% of all shares issued.