KRKA (KRK): Acquisition of treasury shares - raport 18
UNI - EN REPORT No
UNI - EN REPORT No18/2020
With a reference to the public notice from 28 July 2017, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 29 May 2020 up to and including 4 June 2020. Krka acquired 22,843 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 1,839,144 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 29 May 2020: 3,427 shares at a VWAP of EUR 79.59,
- on 1 June 2020: 5,627 shares at a VWAP of EUR 79.60,
- on 2 June 2020: 6,186 shares at a VWAP of EUR 79.58,
- on 3 June 2020: 2,183 shares at a VWAP of EUR 80.57 and
- on 4 June 2020: 5,420 shares at a VWAP of EUR 83.09.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
SKB d.d., NLB d.d. and Ilirika d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,340,826 representing 4.089% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,363,669 representing 4.158% of all shares issued.