UNI - EN REPORT No
UNI - EN REPORT No46/2020
Based on Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 4 December 2020 up to and including 10 December 2020. Krka acquired 11,597 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 1,040,569 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 4 December 2020: 2,412 shares at a VWAP of EUR 89.38,
- on 7 December 2020: 2,517 shares at a VWAP of EUR 90.00,
- on 8 December 2020: 2,534 shares at a VWAP of EUR 89.53,
- on 9 December 2020: 2,640 shares at a VWAP of EUR 89.93 and
- on 10 December 2020: 1,494 shares at a VWAP of EUR 89.81.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercaptial d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,503,827 representing 4.586% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,515,424 representing 4.621% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 11 December 2020 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.