UNI - EN REPORT No
UNI - EN REPORT No31/2021
Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 1 October 2021 up to and including 8 October 2021. Krka acquired 4,228 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 470,200 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 1 October 2021: 445 shares at a VWAP of EUR 112.44,
- on 4 October 2021: 941 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.37,
- on 5 October 2021: 1,010 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.20,
- on 6 October 2021: 332 shares at a VWAP of EUR 109.50,
- on 7 October 2021: 522 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.00 and
- on 8 October 2021: 978 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.20.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,643,625 representing 5.012% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,647,853 representing 5.025% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 11 October 2021 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.