Reklama

AUGA (AUG): Agrowill Group, AB fulfill its obligations of restructuring plan and made first payment to the creditors - 15 percent of creditor‘s amount - raport 41

Raport bieżący nr 41/2014

Podstawa Prawna:


Restructuring AB "Agrowill Group“ made first payment in time according to restructuring plan - 15 percent of its creditors‘ amount (in total LTL 1,846 million).

Payment for bond holders of the Company has been transfered to representative of bond holders – brokerage company UAB FMĮ Orion Securities, which is due to distribute payments to accounts of bond holders.

Other Group‘s subsidiaries (according to their restructuring plans) will pay 15 percent to their creditors till 1st December, 2014.

Agrowill Group, AB informs that payments to the creditors of Agrowill Group, AB and it subsidiary companies will be carried out as it is foreseen in the restructuring plans of each company. On the third year, i.e. 2013 -2014, it be paid 15 percent of total amount, and on the last year of restructuring process it will be paid the remainder - 85 percent of creditors claims.

Reklama


PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ
DataImię i NazwiskoStanowisko/FunkcjaPodpis
2014-04-07Domantas SaviciusCFO

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Strona główna INTERIA.PL

Polecamy

Finanse / Giełda / Podatki
Bądź na bieżąco!
Odblokuj reklamy i zyskaj nieograniczony dostęp do wszystkich treści w naszym serwisie.
Dzięki wyświetlanym reklamom korzystasz z naszego serwisu całkowicie bezpłatnie, a my możemy spełniać Twoje oczekiwania rozwijając się i poprawiając jakość naszych usług.
Odblokuj biznes.interia.pl lub zobacz instrukcję »
Nie, dziękuję. Wchodzę na Interię »