Raport bieżący nr 79/2019
ENEFI Energy Efficiency Plc hereby informs its Honourable Investors on the basis of the
notification from the Romanian operations as follows:
In the lawsuit of the affiliate of ENEFI in Gheorgheni (CDR) against the Municipality of
Gheorgheni the court made the following judgement without explanation today in the
- The claim of the Municipality is refused.
- Th objection of the Municipality against the positive price assessment of the pricecontrol
authority (ANRSC) is refused.
- The claim of CDR is approved in connection with the legal basis (the Court notes that
the concession contract was terminated on 07.09.2015.),
- The Municipality is obliged to pay RON 300 as costs of litigation.
- Term for appeal is 15 days from the date of reception of the decision with explanation.
In the lawsuit of CDR against the Municipality of Gheorgheni the action filed by CDR had
been previously rejected on first instance which decision was annulled by the second instance
court of justice obliging the court of justice to conduct new proceedings. The legitimacy of
termination and establishing the amount of compensation for damages was divided in the
lawsuit. Today’s decision is a significant step forward in this dispute since in case it becomes
final and effective the lawsuit will be limited to establishing the amount of compensation for
damages. Claim in action: approx. EUR 28 million.
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ
|Imię i Nazwisko
|Board of Directors