Raport bieżący nr 72/2019
Podstawa Prawna: Art. 56 ust. 1 pkt 2 Ustawy o ofercie - informacje bieżące i okresowe
The Management Board of Work Service S.A., a joint-stock company with its registered seat in Wrocław at ul. Gwiaździsta 66, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the following National Court Register number: KRS 0000083941, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the share capital in the amount of 6,559,063,80 PLN, paid up in full, statistical identification number (REGON) 932629535, tax identification number (NIP) 897-16-55-469 (“Company”), acting on the basis of Article 399 § 1 and Article 4021 § 1 and 2 of the act of 15 September 2000 The Commercial Companies Code (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 94, item 1037, as amended, hereinafter referred to as the “Commercial Companies Code”) and § 10 section 3 and 4 of the Articles of Association, hereby convenes the Extraordinary General Meeting, which shall be held on 12th November 2019, at 10:00 a.m., in the notary's office Szafrański Szafrańska and Bem Notariusz partner company seat in Wrocław at ul. Ruska 51 B (Pasaż Niepolda).
Agenda of the meeting:
1. The opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
2. Appointment of the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
3. Preparation, signature and display of the attendance list.
4. Statement of the validity of the convocation of the Extraordinary General Meeting and its ability to adopt resolutions.
5. Accepting the agenda of the meeting.
6. Adoption of resolutions regarding changes in the composition of the Supervisory Board.
7. Adoption of a resolution on covering the costs of convening and holding the General Meeting.
8. Closing of the General Meeting.
All information concerning the general meeting shall be made available on the following website: www.workservice.pl, in the “Investor Relations” Section under the General Meeting tab.
1. the full content of the announcement about the EGM,
2. the content of the draft resolutions to be discussed at the EGM.
- Article 56 section 1 point 2 Act of 29 July 2005 on public offer and conditions for introducing financial instruments to organized trading system and on public companies;
- § 19 section 1 point 1) and 2) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and on conditions under which information required by legal regulations of a third country may be recognised as equivalent;
- Article 4021 and 4022 of the Commercial Companies Code.
Iwona Szmitkowska – President of the Management Board
Jarosław Dymitruk – Vice-president of the Management Board
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|
|2019-10-08||Iwona Szmitkowska||President of the Management Board|
|2019-10-08||Jarosław Dymitruk||Vice-president of the Management Board|