Raport bieżący nr 8/2015
Art. 56 ust. 1 pkt 1 Ustawy o ofercie - informacje poufne
The Board of Directors of ASTARTA Holding N.V. with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (the "Company"), in accordance with its Articles of Association (the "Articles of Association") is pleased to inform about convening:
the Annual General Meeting of the Company's Shareholders (the "General Meeting") to be held on 18 June 2015 in Amsterdam at J.J. Viottastraat 52, 1071 JT Amsterdam, the Netherlands, at 9:00 hours of Amsterdam time.
The General Meeting agenda is as follows:
1. Opening of the General Meeting.
2. Discussion on the 2014 annual report.
3. Approving that the annual report and annual accounts for the financial year 2015 are prepared in a different language than the Dutch language.
4. Adoption of the annual accounts for the financial year 2014.
5. Adoption of the profit appropriation for the financial year 2014 and proposal to distribute dividends.
6. Granting of discharge to the Directors for their tasks during the financial year 2014.
7. Adoption of the amended remuneration policy of the Company.
8. Filling of any vacancies.
9. Authorization of the Board of Directors to have the Company repurchase shares in its own capital and determining the term for, and conditions of such a repurchase.
10. Appointment of a person that may be temporarily charged with the management of the Company when all Directors are absent or unable to act (“ontstentenis of belet”).
11. Appointment of the Company’s external auditor for the financial year 2015.
12. Delegation to the Board of Directors of the authority to issue shares, grant options to acquire shares and cancel pre-emptive rights.
13. Any other business.
14. Closing of the General Meeting.
In accordance with applicable provisions of Dutch company law and the Articles of Association, the General Meeting convening notice will be published by 20 April 2015 on the Company's website at www.astartakiev.com.
All documents prepared for the purpose of the General Meeting, including:
(a) the General Meeting agenda,
(b) the Company’s Annual Report containing the report of the Board of Directors, the annual accounts for the financial year 2014 and the auditor’s report,
(c) the Shareholders’ Circular,
(d) a description of the proxy-voting procedure at the General Meeting through a Director, the form of a power of attorney together with draft voting instructions,
will be posted on the Company's website at www.astartakiev.com.
Additionally, hardcopies of the above-mentioned documents will be available to shareholders for review at the Company's offices in the Netherlands in Amsterdam at Jan van Goyenkade 8, 1075 HP Amsterdam at least 42 days prior to the General Meeting until the date of the General Meeting.
Detailed information on the General Meeting, including information on the proxy voting procedure will have been posted at the Company's website: www.astartakiev.com by 20 April 2015.
Shareholders are advised that they should read carefully all the information relating to the General Meeting which will be available at the Company's website: www.astartakiev.com and are kindly asked to address all queries with respect to the General Meeting to the Board of Directors at the following addresses:
LLC Firm "Astarta-Kyiv"
38/44 Pochaynynska Street
Fax: +38 044 585-94-03
ASTARTA Holding N.V.
Jan van Goyenkade 8
1075 HP Amsterdam
Fax: +31 20 673 03 42
with a notice: the General Meeting of ASTARTA Holding N.V.
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|
|Viktor Ivanchyk||Proxy||Viktor Ivanchyk|