Raport bieżący nr 29/2016
Art. 56 ust. 1 pkt 2 Ustawy o ofercie - informacje bieżące i okresowe
The Management Board of Work Service S.A. (hereinafter: the Issuer or the Company) informs that on 18th May 2016 the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Issuer, acting pursuant to §12(2) of the Company's Articles of Association, approved the appointment of the member of the Supervisory Board Tomasz Hanczarek made by the Supervisory Board by way of cooption on 19 November 2015. The appointment was the subject of the current report No. 47/2015 dated 19 November 2015.
In fulfilling the obligations arising from § 28 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19th February 2009 on current and periodical information (...) the Management Board of Work Service S.A. provides as follows.
Mr Tomasz Hanczarek - Member of the Supervisory Board
Mr Tomasz Hanczarek earned a degree in Economics at the Wroclaw University of Economics, Faculty of Management and Computer Science. Co-founder of Work Service and long-time member of the company’s supervisory board. Responsible for the creation and development of the Group’s specialized HR outsourcing services. Frequent contributor of articles on economic and HR issues in the professional press. He was also a member of Management Board of Park Invest, Work Recruitment, Industry Personnel Services
Mr Tomasz Hanczarek declares that he does not know any circumstances that his appointment as a member of the Supervisory Board of Work Service S.A. would violate the law or the Company's Articles of Association. In particular, Mr Tomasz Hanczarek:
1. has full legal capacity;
2. has not been penalized for the offences referred to in the provisions of Chapters XXXIII - XXXVII of the Penal Code and Articles 585, 587, 590, 591 of the Commercial Companies Code;
3. is not involved in activities competitive to the Company as well as he does not participate in a competing company as partner of a civil law partnership or a partnership or as a member of a competitive body of a capital company or member of the governing body of any competitive legal person;
4. is not entered in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 20th August 1997 of the National Court Register (consolidated text: Dz.U. of 2007, No. 168 item 1186, as amended).
5. does not perform the function or hold the position as referred to in Article 1 and Article 2 of the Act of 21st August 1997 on the reduction of economic activity by the people who perform public functions;
1. Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on public offering and conditions for introducing financial instruments into organized trading system and on public companies (Dz.U. of 2009, No. 185, item 1439, as amended)
2. § 5 (1)(22) and § 28 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 February 2009 regarding the current and periodic information given by the issuers of securities and the conditions for regarding as equivalent of the information required by law of a country which is not a Member State.
Tomasz Ślęzak – Vice-President of the Management Board
Iwona Szmitkowska – Vice-President of the Management Board
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|
|2016-05-18||Tomasz Ślęzak||Vice-President of the Management Board|
|2016-05-18||Iwona Szmitkowska||Vice-President of the Management Board|