Reklama

SLEEPZAG (SLZ): bmp Holding AG – majority acquisition of the ‘Matratzen Union’ Group - raport 21

Raport bieżący nr 21/2015

Podstawa Prawna:
Art. 56 ust. 1 pkt 2 Ustawy o ofercie - informacje bieżące i okresowe

bmp Holding AG (ISIN DE0003304200) informs that it has signed a purchase agreement for the majority acquisition of the ‘Matratzen Union’ group, located in Volkmarsen, Hesse/Germany, today.

bmp Holding acquires 60% of the shares in each of the four companies of the group, three of them being online retailers in the segment of sleep products. The parties agreed to keep the purchase price confidential, which was paid in cash. The remaining 40% remain with the founder Martin Jungermann, who will also continue to manage the operations of the Group.

Reklama

In the product segment of mattresses ‘Markenschlaf GmbH’ and ‘Matratzen Union GmbH’ operate the online shops www.markenschlaf.de, www.schlafnett.de, www.matratzenunion.de and www.schlafhandel.de which have access to the most renowned manufacturers. ‘Ecom Union GmbH’ has a product range that focuses on bedroom furniture - these products are sold in its online shop www.onletto.de. ‘Denkvertrieb GmbH’ acts as a service company for the group.

The group, which already operates profitable, will generate revenue of more than € 6 million in 2015 and anticipates over € 10 million in revenue for 2016.

With this acquisition, bmp Holding is underlining its strategy to establish itself as one of the leading e-commerce groups in the segment of sleep products in Germany.

In 2015 bmp's majority investments will achieve a turnover of € 13 million from which - due to the respective acquisition dates - approx. € 5 million will be accounted by bmp Holding for the fiscal year 2015.

bmp holding hereby confirms its revenue guidance of € 25-40 million for 2016, as the existing majority investments expect sales of more than EUR 22 million and further acquisitions are planned in 2016. Furthermore, the Management Board expects an operative slightly positive result in the group already for the fiscal year 2016.

Legal Basis: Article 56 section 6 of the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading, and on Public Companies, as amended.


PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ
DataImię i NazwiskoStanowisko/FunkcjaPodpis
2015-11-05Oliver BorrmannPrezes ZarząduOliver Borrmann

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Strona główna INTERIA.PL

Polecamy

Finanse / Giełda / Podatki
Bądź na bieżąco!
Odblokuj reklamy i zyskaj nieograniczony dostęp do wszystkich treści w naszym serwisie.
Dzięki wyświetlanym reklamom korzystasz z naszego serwisu całkowicie bezpłatnie, a my możemy spełniać Twoje oczekiwania rozwijając się i poprawiając jakość naszych usług.
Odblokuj biznes.interia.pl lub zobacz instrukcję »
Nie, dziękuję. Wchodzę na Interię »