Reklama

AUGA (AUG): Group companies of Agrowill Group, AB fulfill its obligations of restructuring plans and continue payments to the creditors

Raport bieżący nr 64/2014

Podstawa Prawna:
§ 56 ust. 3 pkt 3 RO - łączna kwota wierzytelności

Subsidiary agricultural companies of Agrowill Group - ŽŪB "Agrowill Kairėnai“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Spindulys“ ir ŽŪB " Agrowill Vėriškės“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Skėmiai“ finished their settlement with creditors under restructuring procedure. Final instalment of LTL 2.85 million was paid this week to the creditors of these companies (the first part of payment was paid in December, 2013).

Reklama

Creditors of remaining subsidiary agricultural companies of Agrowill Group (ŽŪB "Agrowill Alanta“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Smilgiai“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Mantviliškis“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Lankesa“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Dumšiškės“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Jurbarkai“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Eimučiai“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Žadžiūnai“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Nausodė“, ŽŪB "Agrowill Želsvelė“) have received 15 percent of their creditor‘s amount - LTL 1.05 million under restructuring procedures. Creditors of these agricultural companies will receive the remaining 85 percent of their creditor‘s amount - LTL 6.24 million in December, 2015, according to the restructuring plans.

The final settlement (remaining 85 percent of creditor‘s amount, i.e LTL 10.22 million) with the creditors of

Agrowill Group, AB according to the restructuring plan will take place not later than 7th April, 2015 (the first part of payment - 1,846 mln. LTL was paid in April, 2014). Agrowill Group, AB informs that payments to the creditors of Agrowill Group, AB and it subsidiary companies will be carried out as it is foreseen in the restructuring plans of each company. On the last year of restructuring process, i.e 2015 it will be paid the remainder - 85 percent of creditors claims LTL 16.46 million.


PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ
DataImię i NazwiskoStanowisko/FunkcjaPodpis
2014-12-02Vladas BagaviciusMember of the Board

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Strona główna INTERIA.PL

Polecamy

Finanse / Giełda / Podatki
Bądź na bieżąco!
Odblokuj reklamy i zyskaj nieograniczony dostęp do wszystkich treści w naszym serwisie.
Dzięki wyświetlanym reklamom korzystasz z naszego serwisu całkowicie bezpłatnie, a my możemy spełniać Twoje oczekiwania rozwijając się i poprawiając jakość naszych usług.
Odblokuj biznes.interia.pl lub zobacz instrukcję »