Raport bieżący nr 1/2019
Podstawa Prawna: Art. 70 pkt 1 Ustawy o ofercie - nabycie lub zbycie znacznego pakietu akcji
The Management Board of Work Service S.A. (hereinafter: "Company"), informs of receiving today - pursuant to art. 69 par. 1 point 2) and art. 69 par. 2 point 1 of the Act of 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1639, as amended) (hereinafter: "the Act"), from Central Fund of Immovables Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź - notification containing information on the acquisition of the Company's shares on January 10, 2019, as a result of which the total share in the total number of votes in the Company increased over 10% of the total number of votes in the Company.
The above change in ownership occurred as a result of stock exchange transactions on January 10, 2019, for a total of 867,266 shares of the Company, representing approximately 1.33% of the Company's share capital and giving the right to 867,266 votes, which is approximately 1.33% of the total number of votes.
In addition, Central Fund of Immovables Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź, informed the Company that:
• before the exchange transactions mentioned above, held in total 5,962,234 shares of the Company, constituting approximately 9.16% of the share capital of the Company and giving the right to 5,962,234 votes, which constituted approximately 9.16% of the total number of votes;
• after the exchange transactions mentioned above, it currently holds 6,829,500 shares of the Company, constituting approximately 10.49% of the share capital of the Company and entitling to 6,829,500 votes, which constitutes approximately 10.49% of the total number of votes;
• in connection with investment objectives, does not exclude further increase or decrease in the number of purchased shares of the Company within 12 months of submitting the said notification, including increasing the share in the total number of votes, taking into account the content of art. 72 and subsequent of the Act;
• does not own Company shares through subsidiaries;
• has not entered into and is not a party to the contract, including a third party referred to in art. 87 par. 1 point 3 lit. c of the Act, the subject of which would be the transfer of the right to exercise the voting right from the Company's shares.
The notification referred to above constitutes Appendix No. 1 to this report.
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|
|2019-01-11||Iwona Szmitkowska||Vice-President of the Management Board|
|2019-01-11||Tomasz Ślęzak||Vice-President of the Management Board|