Raport bieżący nr 10/2012
Art. 70 pkt 1 Ustawy o ofercie - nabycie lub zbycie znacznego pakietu akcji
Zarząd HAWE S.A. z siedzibą w Warszawie (dalej "Spółka") przekazuje do publicznej wiadomości, że w dniu dzisiejszym (tj. 24 stycznia 2012 roku) od TRINITYBAY INVESTMENTS LTD. (dalej "Trinitybay") wpłynęło zawiadomienie o następującej treści:
"concerning the notification of the increase of the share in the total number of votes
Acting in accordance with Art. 69 sec. 1 point 1 and Art. 69 sec. 4 of the Act dated 29 July 2005 on the public offer and the conditions for the introducing of the financial instruments to the organized trading system, and on the public companies (Official Journal dated 2009 No. 185 item 1439, as amended - hereinafter referred to as the "Act") we hereby notify about the increase of the share in the total number of votes in Hawe S.A., with its registered seat in Warsaw ("Hawe").
Taking the above into consideration we hereby notify that:
(1) the date and type of the event that caused the change in share
On 18 January 2012 Presto sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Lubin (address: ul. Słowiańska 17, 59-300 Lubin) entered into a register of businesses of the National Court Register conducted by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna a IX Business Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000218612 ("Presto"), donated to TRINITYBAY INVESTMENTS LTD. a company duly organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, registered at the Registrar of Companies under the number HE 288434, and having its registered seat at: Arch. Makariou III, 33 Frixos Court, 6017, Larnaca, Cyprus ("Trinitybay") 28,132,160 stocks in Hawe ("Hawe Stock") and Trinitybay accepted the abovementioned donation.
Presto holds 100% of shares in the share capital of Trinitybay directly.
(2) the number of stock held before the change in share and its share percentage in the share capital of Hawe and the number of votes from the stock and its share percentage in the total number of votes
Before the donation of Hawe Stock, Trinitybay held 2,132,500 stocks in Hawe, which amounts to 1.99% in the share capital of Hawe and it entitles to 2,132,500 votes at the general assembly of Hawe constituting 1.99% of the total number of votes.
(3) the number of stock held and its share percentage in the share capital of Hawe and the number of votes from the stock and its share percentage in the total number of votes
After the donation of Hawe Stock, Trinitybay holds 30,264,660 stocks in Hawe, which amounts to 28.22% in the share capital of Hawe and it entitles to 30,264,660 votes at the general assembly of Hawe constituting 28.22% of the total number of votes.
(4) information concerning the intention for the further increase of the total number of votes in the 12 month period
Trinitybay does not intend to increase its share in the total number of votes in the general assembly of Hawe.
(5) Trinitybay subsidiaries holding Hawe stock
(6) presons, mentioned in Art. 87 sec. 1 item 3 letter C of the Act
Podstawa prawna: Art. 70 pkt. 1 Ustawy z dnia 29 lipca 2005 roku o ofercie publicznej i warunkach wprowadzania instrumentów finansowych do zorganizowanego systemu obrotu oraz o spółkach publicznych.
Krzysztof Rybka - Wiceprezes Zarządu
Dominik Drozdowski - Prokurent