Reklama

GIGROUP (GIG): Intention to execute a new issuance of bonds - raport 64

Raport bieżący nr 64/2017

Podstawa Prawna:
Art. 17 ust. 1 MAR - informacje poufne.

The Management Board of Work Service S.A. ("Issuer", “Company”) informs that the Issuer plans to execute a new issuance of bonds based on the private offer dedicated to institutional investors in the value of PLN 60 million.

The issuance will constitute a continuation of the issuance of U-series bonds settled on 30.06.2017 in the value of PLN 80 million executed within the same program adopted by the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company on 18.05.2016 amounting to PLN 150 million. An early buyout of the U-series bonds, primarily planned on 03.10.2018, was related to securing this series of bonds i.a. on 9,495 of shares in IT Kontrakt sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wrocław (“ITK”) and to the executed transaction of their sale by the Issuer.

Reklama

For the successful sale of the shares, it was necessary to release the pledge in ITK, which was possible by the procedure of an early buyout of U-series bonds. The amount of the new issuance will be smaller than the value of the U-series bonds bought back and will not exceed PLN 60 million, which will result in decrease of the Issuer’s debt in relation to the bonds. The Company’s intention is that the parameters of the new issuance are similar to the parameters of the U-series bonds.

The funds from the issuance will be used to buy back the remaining 25% of the shares in the share capital of the Hungarian company Prohuman 2004 Kft. with its seat in Budapest, Hungary (“Prohuman”.) Payment for the shares in Prohuman in the total value of HUF 6.1 billion will be made in cash in 80%, while the remaining 20% of the payment will be made in the Issuer. shares. The emission of the new series of bonds and the above cash payment in the amount of approx. PLN 66 million is planned for July 2017.

As a result of the analysis, Issuer has recognized that it is justified that the above information has been qualified as confidential within the meaning of Article 17(1) MAR, subject to publication in the form of this report.

Legal basis:

Article 17 (1) MAR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (Market Abuse Regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directive 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC.

Signatures:

Maciej Witucki – President of the Management Board

Piotr Gajek - Vice -President of the Management Board


PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ
DataImię i NazwiskoStanowisko/FunkcjaPodpis
2017-07-05Maciej WituckiPresident of the Management Board
2017-07-05Piotr GajekVice -President of the Management Board

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Strona główna INTERIA.PL

Polecamy

Finanse / Giełda / Podatki
Bądź na bieżąco!
Odblokuj reklamy i zyskaj nieograniczony dostęp do wszystkich treści w naszym serwisie.
Dzięki wyświetlanym reklamom korzystasz z naszego serwisu całkowicie bezpłatnie, a my możemy spełniać Twoje oczekiwania rozwijając się i poprawiając jakość naszych usług.
Odblokuj biznes.interia.pl lub zobacz instrukcję »
Nie, dziękuję. Wchodzę na Interię »