Report no 19/2023
Podstawa prawna: Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 11 April 2023 up to and including 17 April 2023. Krka acquired 4,582 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 506,868 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 11 April 2023: 1,091 shares at a VWAP of EUR 110.06,
- on 12 April 2023: 631 shares at a VWAP of EUR 110.32,
- on 13 April 2023: 1,181 shares at a VWAP of EUR 110.64,
- on 14 April 2023 1,179 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.00 and
- on 17 April 2023: 500 shares at a VWAP of EUR 111.30.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions. Detailed report on acquisition of treasury shares attached.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,822,546 representing 5.558% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,827,128 representing 5.572% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 18 April 2023 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.