Report no 41/2023
Podstawa prawna: Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:
With a reference to the public notice from 20 July 2023, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 3 November 2023 up to and including 9 November 2023. Krka acquired 3,782 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 407,719 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 3 November 2023: 955 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107,03,
- on 6 November 2023: 800 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107.88,
- on 7 November 2023: 700 shares at a VWAP of EUR 108.00,
- on 8 November 2023: 887 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107,74 and
- on 9 November 2023: 440 shares at a VWAP of EUR 109.17.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d. and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions. Detailed report on acquisition of treasury shares attached.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,882,156 representing 5.739% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,885,938 representing 5.751% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 10 November 2023 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.