Raport bieżący nr 6/2013
Podstawa Prawna: Inne uregulowania
Sadovaya Group S.A., a joint stock company under Luxembourg law, with registered office at 65, boulevard Grande-Duchesse Charlotte L–1331 Luxembourg, registered in the Luxembourg Register of Companies under No. B 153.489, (the “Company”), hereby provides update on coal production in March 2013:
• In March 2013 Sadovaya Group sold 2.1 thousand tons of coal, which is 97.2% down y-o-y and 21.6% up compared to previous month.
• Coal recycling activity increased 33.1% compared to previous month and 57.8% compared to March 2012.
March, 2013 March, 2012 % change, y-o-y February, 2013 % change, m-o-m
Coal recycled 2 123
2 801 74 308
1 775 - 97.2%
57.8% 1 745
1 881 21,6%
• Ukraine’s coal market remains very slow in March and till the date of this report. Sadovaya mine and Rassvet-1 mine continue working in sustaining mode to maintain safety conditions of underground mining.
• Modular enrichment complex “Vahrushevsky” follows the formal process of registration and putting into operation.
• In April 2013 PC “Interdon” LLC expects to enter into a coal export contract with preliminary monthly order volume of 5 000 tonnes.
Legal grounds: article 56.1 in connection with article 56.6 of the Act of 29 July 2005 on the public offering, conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to organised trading system and on public companies.
Signatures of individual authorised to represent the Company:
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|