Raport bieżący nr 13/2011
WESTA ISIC S.A., a joint stock company under Luxembourg law, with registered office at 412F, route d’Esch, L-2086 Luxembourg, registered in the Luxembourg Register of Companies under No. B 150.326, (the "Company"), hereby calls the shareholders of the Company to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders before Notary, which will held on November 23th, 2011 at 2.00 p.m. at the registered office, with the following agenda:
1. Change in the structure of the Board of Directors of WESTA ISIC S.A.: establishment of category C directors (Independent Directors).
2. Appointment of category C directors (Independent Directors) of WESTA ISIC S.A.
3. Set up of the date of the Annual General Meeting of WESTA ISIC S.A. the first Wednesday of June at 5.00 p.m. and subsequent modification of the Article of Association of WESTA ISIC S.A.
4. Resignation of the statutory auditor and appointment of an authorized statutory auditor (réviseur d’Entreprises agréé).
5. Establishment of the Audit Committee of WESTA ISIC S.A. and appointment of the members of the Audit Committee.
6. Adoption of the amendments to the Articles of Association of WESTA ISIC S.A. regarding the modification of the structure of the Board of Directors of the Company and setting up of the new date of the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of WESTA ISIC S.A.
The shareholders are advised that the resolutions on the above mentioned agenda will require a quorum of 50% of the shares issued and outstanding, and that those resolutions will be passed by a 2/3 majority of the shares present or represented and voting at the Meeting.
The General Meeting is formally convened in accordance with the Luxembourg law of 10 August 1915 regarding commercial companies, by two announcements in the Luxembourg official gazette Memorial C and Luxemburger Wort the wording of which is reproduced above. First of the two announcements was published on 22 October 2011 and the second announcement will be published on 30 October 2011.
The Company will provide further information on the General Meeting and on procedures to attend the General Meeting through current reports as well as on the Company’s website www.westa.com.ua.
Legal grounds: Article 56.1 in connection with article 56.6 of the Act of 29 July 2005 on the public offering, conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to organised trading system and on public companies.
Oksana Mazurkevych - IR Manager