Reklama

KRKA (KRK): Notification on change of major holdings - raport 27

UNI - EN REPORT No

27

/

2018

UNI - EN REPORT No27/2018

The President of the Management Board of Krka, d. d., Novo mesto, Jože Colarič, informed the company that on 3 July 2018 he acquired voting rights exclusively for voting on 24th Annual General Meeting of the company that will be held on 5 July 2018.

Before the acquisition, Jože Colarič had 0.07% of direct voting rights attached to shares with the symbol KRKG (ISIN: SI0031102120). Before this acquisition he held no indirect voting rights attached to shares and no voting rights trough financial instruments.

Reklama

After the acquisition, Jože Colarič has 22,500 of direct voting rights attached to shares with the symbol KRKG, representing 0.07% of voting rights, and 2,631,336 of indirect voting rights attached to shares with the symbol KRKG based on the proxies obtained for voting on the 24th Annual General Meeting, representing 8.02% of voting rights. In total he has 2,653,836 of direct and indirect voting rights, representing 8.09% of voting rights. After the acquisition he has no voting rights trough financial instruments.

After 24th Annual General Meeting the share of voting rights will return on the level before obtaining proxies for voting on 24th Annual General Meeting.

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Finanse / Giełda / Podatki
Bądź na bieżąco!
Odblokuj reklamy i zyskaj nieograniczony dostęp do wszystkich treści w naszym serwisie.
Dzięki wyświetlanym reklamom korzystasz z naszego serwisu całkowicie bezpłatnie, a my możemy spełniać Twoje oczekiwania rozwijając się i poprawiając jakość naszych usług.
Odblokuj biznes.interia.pl lub zobacz instrukcję »
Nie, dziękuję. Wchodzę na Interię »