Reklama

KRKA (KRK): Notification on change of major holdings - raport 22

UNI - EN REPORT No

22

/

2020

UNI - EN REPORT No22/2020

The President of the Management Board of Krka, d. d., Novo mesto, Jože Colarič, informed the company that on 6 July 2020 he acquired voting rights exclusively for voting on 26th Annual General Meeting of the company that will be held on 9 July 2020.

Before the acquisition, Jože Colarič had 0.07% of direct voting rights attached to shares with the symbol KRKG (ISIN: SI0031102120). Before this acquisition he held no indirect voting rights attached to shares and no voting rights trough financial instruments.

Reklama

After the acquisition, Jože Colarič has 22,500 of direct voting rights attached to shares with the symbol KRKG, representing 0.07% of voting rights, and 3,385,405 of indirect voting rights attached to shares with the symbol KRKG based on the proxies obtained for voting on the 26th Annual General Meeting, representing 10.32% of voting rights. In total he has 3,407,905 of direct and indirect voting rights, representing 10.39% of voting rights. After the acquisition he has no voting rights trough financial instruments.

After 26th Annual General Meeting the share of voting rights will return on the level before obtaining proxies for voting on 26th Annual General Meeting.

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Reklama

Strona główna INTERIA.PL

Polecamy

Finanse / Giełda / Podatki
Bądź na bieżąco!
Odblokuj reklamy i zyskaj nieograniczony dostęp do wszystkich treści w naszym serwisie.
Dzięki wyświetlanym reklamom korzystasz z naszego serwisu całkowicie bezpłatnie, a my możemy spełniać Twoje oczekiwania rozwijając się i poprawiając jakość naszych usług.
Odblokuj biznes.interia.pl lub zobacz instrukcję »
Nie, dziękuję. Wchodzę na Interię »