Raport bieżący nr 71/2019
Podstawa Prawna: Art. 17 ust. 1 MAR - informacje poufne.
The Management Board of Work Service S.A. (hereinafter: "Company"), informs that received an application of a shareholder Tomasz Hanczarka, for convening the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company with the following agenda:
1. The opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
2. Appointment of the Chairman.
3. Preparation, signing and presentation of the attendance list.
4. Confirmation of the correctness of convening the Extraordinary General Meeting and its ability to adopt resolutions.
5. Adoption of the agenda.
6. Adoption of resolutions regarding changes in the composition of the Supervisory Board.
7. Adoption of a resolution regarding the costs of convening and holding the General Meeting.
8. Closing of the Meeting.
In the application referred to above, the shareholder also presented draft resolutions to the proposed agenda. The shareholder's request is attached as Appendix no 1 to this current report.
Appendix no 1 – Shareholder’s aplication.
Article 17 (1) MAR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (Market Abuse Regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directive 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC.
Iwona Szmitkowska – President of the Management Board
Jarosław Dymitruk – Vice-President of the Management Board
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|
|2019-10-08||Iwona Szmitkowska||President of the Management Board|
|2019-10-08||Jarosław Dymitruk||Vice-President of the Management Board|