UNI - EN REPORT No 25/2012
Art. 70 pkt 3 Ustawy o ofercie - WZA lista powyżej 5 %
On the basis of the provisions of the Code of Best Practice for WSE (Warsaw Stock Exchange) Listed Companies, and in accordance with the Ljubljana Stock Exchange Rules and the applicable legislation, Nova KBM d.d. hereby publishes the minutes of the Shareholders' Meeting, along with appendices, containing the resolutions adopted at the 21st Shareholders' Meeting held on 8 June 2012.
Resolutions adopted at the Shareholders' Meeting
The minutes of the Shareholders' Meeting and the resolutions adopted at the Shareholders' Meeting are attached.
There were no challenging actions presented at the Shareholders' Meeting.
Five largest shareholders present or represented at the Shareholders' Meeting of Nova KBM d.d., the number of shares and voting rights they hold, and the percentage of their voting rights in relation to all voting rights
1. Republic of Slovenia, Gregorčičeva ulica 20, 1000 Ljubljana: 10,822,794 shares and voting rights, or 27.66% of all voting rights in the Bank
2. Pošta Slovenije d.o.o., Slomškov trg 10, 2000 Maribor: 2,599,192 shares and voting rights, or 6.64% of all voting rights in the Bank
3. GEN d.o.o., Vrbina 17, 8270 Krško: 2,500,000 shares and voting rights, or 6.39% of all voting rights in the Bank
4. Kapitalska družba d.d., Dunajska cesta 119, 1000 Ljubljana: 1,875,920 shares and voting rights, or 4.79% of all voting rights in the Bank
5. Slovenska odškodninska družba d.d., Mala ulica 5, 1000 Ljubljana: 1,250,614 shares and voting rights, or 3.20% of all voting rights in the Bank
This notice will be available on the Bank's website (www.nkbm.si) from 11 June 2012 and will be publicly accessible for at least five years.