UNI - EN REPORT No 38/2012
Art. 70 pkt 3 Ustawy o ofercie - WZA lista powyżej 5 %
In accordance with provisions of the Code of Best Practice for Warsaw Stock Exchange Listed Companies, the Ljubljana Stock Exchange Rules and the applicable legislation, Nova KBM d.d. hereby publishes the minutes and resolutions of the 22nd Shareholders' Meeting held on 14 August 2012.
Resolutions adopted at the Shareholders' Meeting
The minutes and resolutions of the Shareholders' Meeting are attached.
There were no challenging actions presented at the Shareholders' Meeting.
Five largest shareholders present or represented at the Shareholders' Meeting of Nova KBM d.d., the number of shares and voting rights they hold, and the percentage of their voting rights in relation to all voting rights:
1. Republic of Slovenia, Gregorčičeva ulica 20, 1000 Ljubljana: 10,822,794 shares and voting rights, or 27.76% of all voting rights in the Bank.
2. Pošta Slovenije d.o.o., Slomškov trg 10, 2000 Maribor: 2,599,192 shares and voting rights, or 6.67% of all voting rights in the Bank.
3. GEN d.o.o., Vrbina 17, 8270 Krško: 2,500,000 shares and voting rights, or 6.41% of all voting rights in the Bank.
4. Kapitalska družba d.d., Dunajska cesta 119, 1000 Ljubljana: 1,875,920 shares and voting rights, or 4.81% of all voting rights in the Bank.
5. Slovenska odškodninska družba d.d., Mala ulica 5, 1000 Ljubljana: 1,250,614 shares and voting rights, or 3.21% of all voting rights in the Bank.
This notice will be publicly available on the Bank's website (www.nkbm.si) from 16 August 2012 for at least five years.