UNI - EN REPORT No7/2013
Industrial Milk Company S.A. (the Company) informs that all resolutions of the annual general meeting of shareholders which was held on 24 April 2013 at the registered office of the company have been adopted.
All resolutions adopted at the annual general meeting come into force on the day of their adoption.
In accordance with the provisions of the law of 24 May 2011 implementing the Directive
2007/36 EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 July 2007 on the exercise of certain rights of shareholders of listed companies, we hereby inform you of the resolutions which were proposed for adoption at the annual general meeting of shareholders:
1. The General Meeting, after having received the presentation of the management report of the board of directors (the Report of the Board), the independent auditor's report on the annual accounts of the Company prepared in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg (the Auditor's Report), the individual annual accounts of the Company prepared in Lux Gap for the financial year ending 31 December 2012 (the Annual Accounts), the consolidated financial statements of the Company's group prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards for the financial year ending December 2012 (the Consolidated Financial Statements) and presentation and report by the Board of the salary, fees and advantages paid to the executive directors, approves the Annual Accounts of the Company for the financial year ending 31 December 2012.
2. The General Meeting, after having reviewed the Report of the Board of and the Auditor's Report, approves the report of the Board and the Consolidated Financial Statements for the financial year ending December 2012 in their entirety.
3. The General Meeting, acknowledging the profit realized, decides to allocate the entire profit for the Company's business operation and business development and not to pay out any dividend.
4. After review of the Report of the Board as well as review and approval of the Company's Annual Accounts and the Consolidated Financial Statements, the General Meeting grants discharge to all directors (including for the avoidance of doubt any past director having acted as director, executive director or non executive directive during the financial year ending December 2012) for the past activities and related financial statements of the Company.
5. The General Meeting confirms the mandate ending at the annual general shareholders meeting to be held in 2016 of the current directors of the Company (executive directors and non executive directors) as members of the Board of Directors of the Company for another year until the next AGM and in their respective role of executive director or non executive director.
The minutes of the annual general shareholders’ meeting of the Company held in Luxembourg on 24 April 2013 with adopted resolutions are duly published on our website.
Legal grounds: Art.56.1.2 of the Act of 29 July 2005 on the public offering, conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to organized trading system and on public companies in conjunction with Art. 103.2 of the Regulation of the Ministry of Finance of 19 October 2005 on Ongoing and Periodic Information to be published by Issuers of Securities.
Wyrażaj emocje pomagając!Grupa Interia.pl przeciwstawia się niestosownym i nasyconym nienawiścią komentarzom. Nie zgadzamy się także na szerzenie dezinformacji.
Zachęcamy natomiast do dzielenia się dobrem i wspierania akcji „Fundacja Polsat Dzieciom Ukrainy” na rzecz najmłodszych dotkniętych tragedią wojny. Prosimy o przelewy z dopiskiem „Dzieciom Ukrainy” na konto: 96 1140 0039 0000 4504 9100 2004 (SKOPIUJ NUMER KONTA).
Możliwe są również płatności online i przekazywanie wsparcia materialnego. Więcej informacji na stronie: Fundacja Polsat Dzieciom Ukrainy.