UNI - EN REPORT No8/2014
Industrial Milk Company S.A. (the Company) informs that all resolutions of the Annual general meeting of shareholders which was held on 19 of May 2014 at the registered office of the company have been adopted.
All resolutions adopted at the Annual general meeting come into force on the day of their adoption.
In accordance with the provisions of the law of 24 May 2011 implementing the Directive 2007/36 EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 July 2007 on the exercise of certain rights of shareholders of listed companies, we hereby inform you of the resolutions which were proposed for adoption at the Annual general meeting of shareholders:
1. The General Meeting, after having received the presentation of the Report of the Board, the Auditor's Report, the Annual Accounts, the Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company’s group and the presentation and report by the Board of Directors of the salary, fees and advantages paid to the executive directors, approves the Annual Accounts of the Company for the financial year ending 31 December 2013 in their entirety.
2. The General Meeting, after having reviewed the Report of the Board of Directors and the Auditor's Report, approves the Report of the Board and the Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company’s group for the financial year ending 31 December 2013 in their entirety.
3. The General Meeting, acknowledging the loss realized by Industrial Milk Company S.A. (the holding company), decides to carry forward the loss to the next financial year.
4. The General Meeting act that the Company’s (means the holding company - Industrial Milk Company S.A.) losses exceed 75% of the share capital as of 31 December 2013 and pursuant to article 100 of the Law of 10 August 1915 on commercial companies as amended, it is decided to continue the Company’s business.
5. After review of the Report of the Board as well as review and approval of the Annual Accounts and the Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company’s group, the General Meeting grants discharge to all directors for the past activities and related financial statements of the Company.
6. The General Meeting approves and acknowledges the Buy-Back Program.
7. The General Meeting confirms the mandate ending at the annual general meeting of shareholders to be held in 2016 and 2019 of the current directors of the Company (executive directors and non-executive directors) as members of the Board of Directors of the Company for another year until the next Annual general meeting of shareholders and in their respective role of executive director or non-executive director.
The minutes of the Annual general shareholders’ meeting of the Company held in Luxembourg on 19 May 2014 with adopted resolutions are duly published on our website.
Legal grounds: Art.56.1.2 of the Act of 29 July 2005 on the public offering, conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to organized trading system and on public companies in conjunction with Art. 103.2 of the Regulation of the Ministry of Finance of 19 October 2005 on Ongoing and Periodic Information to be published by Issuers of Securities.